Buffalo Inflatable BullyBoard
Most will inflate their board once they arrive at their surf destination because it’s much easier to transport it to and from your home when it’s deflated.
How to Inflate Your Bullyboard
1. Remove your board from the bag and unroll it completely. Before you start inflating, be sure that the valve’s white pin is in the upright position. This means the valve is closed and will prevent all of the air from rushing out when you are finished pumping.
2. If you are using a hand pump, insert and twist the hose into the valve and start pumping. The PSI gauge will not read until it reaches 3 PSI.
3. Keep pumping until your board reaches the recommended 8 PSI.
4. Twist off your pump’s hose.
5. Place the valve cap on your board and you are ready to go!
How to Deflate Your Paddle Board
1. Before deflating your board, wash it off with fresh water and dry it completely.
2. To deflate, take off the valve cap and push down on the white pin, then twist to lock it in the open position. You will notice that the air is being let out now.
3. When most of the air is deflated out of your board, it is time to roll it up. We recommend rolling from tail to nose to ensure all the air can exit your board. Also, keep the fins on the outside when rolling up.
4. Once rolled up, grab your strap and proceed to strap your board tight.
5. When your board is bundled up, you can put it in your inflatable board carrying backpack for ease of transportation.
41 in stock
Buffalo Inflatable Bodyboard
The Buffalo Inflatable BullyBoard is built for two adult riders and can carry well over 400lbs. Wahoo International has developed these unique boards for tandem riders to enjoy wave riding together. Using the latest High-Pressure Inflatable Technology, we have created a bodyboard rigid enough to carry two adult riders that can be deflated, folded up, and carried in a suitcase. We’ve equipped this board with four handles that don’t protrude through the hull so both riders can easily position themselves on the board. This bodyboard is extremely durable and can handle the abuse of two adult riders. For smaller tandem riders/kids under 85lbs who would like an inflatable BullyBoard, check out our Original Inflatable BullyBoard.
Dimensions: 57 x 34 x 3.75 in
Includes four bodyboard handles laminated into the board’s core. Handles don’t penetrate the board’s hull keeping the bottom smooth. Offers better grip for tandem bodyboarders to easily position themselves on the board.
A narrower hybrid nose and more parallel rails allow riders to feel more comfortable in many riding positions while maintaining exceptional speed.
Our crescent tails provide riders with more comfortable hip positioning while paddling and catching waves.